Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Yippy!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and conditions for using the PT Memberi Dengan Mudah Website, which is located at https://yippy.id.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Yippy if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Cookies are text files placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by the web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
PT Memberi Dengan Mudah and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all material on Yippy. All intellectual property rights are protected. You may access this from Yippy for your personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You may not:
- Copy or republish material from Yippy
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Yippy
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Yippy
- Redistribute content from Yippy
This Agreement will commence on the date of this Agreement.
Hyperlinks to our Content :
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agency;
- Search engine;
- News organization;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same way they link to the Website of any other listed business; And
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our homepage, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) appropriate to the context of the linking party's site.
- commonly known sources of consumer and/or business information;
- dot.com community site;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; And
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the linking would not make us look bad for ourselves or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative record with us; (c) the benefits for us of having the hyperlink offset the absence of PT Gives Easily; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our homepage so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) appropriate to the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to PT. Giving Easily. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of URLs on our site to which you wish to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- Dengan menggunakan nama perusahaan kami; atau
- Dengan menggunakan pencari sumber daya seragam yang ditautkan ke; atau
- Menggunakan deskripsi lain dari Situs Web kami yang ditautkan dengan itu masuk akal dalam konteks dan format konten di situs pihak yang menautkan.
Using PT Memberi Dengan Mudah logo or other artwork for linking absent a trademark license agreement is prohibited.
Content Responsibility :
We will not be responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims made on your Website. No link shall appear on any Website which could be construed as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which violates, otherwise violates, or supports the violation or other violation of, any third party rights..
Rights Reservation :
We reserve the right to ask you to remove all links or specific links to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and their linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to be bound by and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website :
If you find any link on our Website offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and let us know at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are under no obligation to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not make sure that the information on this website is correct. We do not guarantee their completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or misrepresentation;
- limit our or your liability in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage.